labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♪: 서태지 - 로보트

Oh me oh my.
I found a love letter FROM 7TH GRADE in one of my CD cases from 7TH GRADE.
Hahaha, this dude now has a kid and all that now, but it's hilarious.
(I'll type it like it is EXACTLY on paper.)
HEATHER,

I have loved you for A long time. (something erased and wrote over with) Jacob told me you used to like me. But I did not beleave it. Now I come to ask you if you still do? Tell Jacob and He'll tell me. If you don't rember , I'll find a we to remind you!

LOVE,
SOS (I wrote beside this with) (Jacob Oliver)


(click on me to be bigger!)

1 comment:

  1. While his spelling leaves much to be desired, I'll say he has a good name.

    Haha I've kept all my love notes, or really every note in my little memory box.

    ReplyDelete