labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

♪: danzig - thirteen

Our electricity was out for FOUR hours last night. Right before bed time. So, it got hot, I couldn't sleep and played Sudoku for an hour, read for an hour and laid there for an hour, listening to the horrible sounds emitting from Molly.
Then I let her outside, waited, let her back in, pet the cat, Princess, laid down some more. By the end of the night, finally tired enough to fall into sleep, nearly into dream world when I heard this taptaptap sound at my window.
Still, to this very nanosecond, I have no idea if someone was there, it was very large droplets of water or an animal, but it scared me.
Good thing it happened too because when I was trying to see out my window, I noticed this huge, ugly bug on my floor. It was very scary looking. I killed it, and cried a little - always do when I kill a bug... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME?
Went back to bed. Nearly asleep again when the electricity kicked in.
1:50AM.

At brunch me and Amanda decided to go to the movies. We got some money, headed out.
Watched Hangover.
Let me tell you something - that movie was so obviously catering to the need of some drunken frat boys laughing, giggling to each other. Don't get me wrong, it had funny parts (I wouldn't watch it again). It didn't get truly funny until The Asian Man introduced himself by flying out of the car and latching onto one of the men.
The movie did have an awesome sound track. What made it funny was the amount of songs you'd think would be impossible to fit into a movie at one time. Nope. They took every chance to get a song in there, even ten seconds of a chorus. It got annoying after awhile.
But the pictures at the credits were the funniest part of the movie. Hahahaha, Carrot Top.

Then, we snuck into Year One.
That movie is not just about cavemen, it's a religious movie, before Jesus walked the earth, haha. I was reminded of Lamb several times (Christopher Moore).
Simple story line, quite a few funny parts. I would rather watch that movie rather than Hangover again. Maybe it's just because I have this girly crush on Michael Cera.
Let's be honest - it's Jack Black. I have me a crush on Jack Black.

Btw, THEY'RE MAKING A FUCKING MOVIE OF I LOVE YOU, BETH COOPER. I was NOT expecting to see that anytime soon. I read the book (such a man-book it was, too) and nearly yelled it when I realized it was Beth Cooper. It seems like it's made from the same people who keep pooping out American Pie movies, Bring It On movies and silly druken sex with geeky boys movies.
The character for the main's bff was cuter than the actual main character, haha.
I'm going to go see it - it seemed to follow the book very well.

ps - this boy at Taco Bell was flustered around me - it was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment