labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, June 26, 2009

♪: michael jackson - thriller

I think we all know the reason for this song. That's all I will say on the matter.

I am soooo tired. Know why? Of course not.
I stayed up to midnight to finish CELL. Don't adjust your televisions, that fucking book is FINALLY finished, woo hoo!
I liked how it ended, but I did not like the casualties. I usually kill all the good people, bargh.

Good thing I went to BNN with Casey again today. I noticed a sign proclaiming that Chuck Barris would be a special guest tomorrow. So, there's my day tomorrow. I'm going to beg the parents for money, if not, what's the point of going? I can't really stand in line (he'll be too popular to just talk with, his table will be SWARMED), I don't have a book to be autographed.
This makes me so sad.

Does anyone realize just how many people claim to be gay/bi-sexual? GEEZ. It's like someone injected 98% of the population with the 'gay gene' and told them to just go crazy with it.
Boys are so overrated anyway.

Casey - Ughhhh, IT'S SO HOT. You need to turn on your air conditioner, I'm melting, blah blah blah
Me - Geez, you're acting like it's 200-degrees with no o-zone layer.

HALO, I CAN SEE YOUR HALO, HALO, HALOOOO.

ps - Casey's dog, Toby, fucking hates me. He nearly ate me at the doorway, then followed Casey to her bedroom, walked out, growled and snapped at me, then went back. I acted like I was going to take a step forward from the threshold and he barked again. It was so scary. He's the second dog in the entire history of my life to hate me. Dogs usually fucking love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment