labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, June 20, 2009

IT'S MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR BLOGGER.COM. This day, one year ago exactly, I had made an account and posted my first entry. You all can look for that one yourselves. I'll have enough links down below to get everyone confused.
Like any FIRST ANNIVERSARY, I picked the best moments. The stuff I still think about and laugh, or quote. The pictures I love looking at and talking about them, etc...
Have fun, yo.
I miss the old times.

Funniest Entries
1 - haha, funny
The conversation between me and Pedro. One more piece of proof that he's shallow.
2 - kannivalism - クライベイビー
To this day, I like to tell that story.
3 - msn ims
Hahahaha.
4 - gaslight anthem - senor and the queen
"if you smoke pot, you'll be a cannibal."
5 - アンティック-珈琲店- - 1/2
It's funny because it's true.
6 - my breathing
Only where Cricket is turning on a flashlight. The second to the last. I do like to randomly quote it. STILL.
7 - g.고릴라 - 가버려
Only the conversations. Hahahahaha. I forgot about the awesome conversation completely.
8 - clash - rock the casbah
The entry speaks for itself.
9 - 新興宗教楽団nogod - 約束の地
Ah, me and my sister.
10 - joe walsh - life's been good
Just the beginning. The pictures of me are just a bonus.
11 - my cat's breathing
The first conversation. It STILL cracks me up.
12 - sinead oconnor - nothing compares to you
Any conversation on there.
13 - ac/dc - shoot to thrill
Hahahahaha. If only you could have been there.
14 - prince - little red corvette
Anything with me and Kyle. AND possibly the one with me and my sister, Amanda.
15 - pink - please don't leave me
The last piece of the puzzle. We still quote it.
16 - nick tune
Yesterday's entry. I thought about it this morning and laughed.

Odd & Ends
1 - will & grace
When I redid Adam's myspace.
2 - eagles - take it easy
When I listed the very few, of many, memories of my small SG town.
3 - slippery when wet
When I put Vaseline on my sister's doorknob. I did my parents' bedroom too, but my dad knew and totally acted like he could walk in and out of the room, blah. :(
4 - the beatles - lucy in the sky with diamonds
Speaks for itself. Props to Cricket for finding that photo.
5 - mst3k - riding with death prt 2
The e-mail I wrote to Christopher Moore, hahahaha.

Interesting Pictures
1 - witch hats make me smile
That was the first picture I ever posted of myself, haaaaaa.
2 - i don't know how it happened
Mohawk. Faux. Slept on my hair, and it made that awesome hair style.
3 - omgomgomg
Does anyone know what kind of bug/insect/thing that is? It looks like a mini-crab.
4 - savia - fragile
What these pictures don't show is how my ENTIRE RIGHT LEG is covered in my mediocre drawings, words, phrases.
5 - sinead oconnor - nothing compares to you
Since that entry has many pictures, I will give the direct link to the picture in subject:
6 - THE EYEBALL.
Hahahahahaha. It stillllll cracks me up thinking that that was in there for everyone to see.
7 - poison - every rose has its thorns
I miss Spanky's :(
8 - fray - you found me
Play doh. I loved it :)

Awkward Dreams
1 - alexandre kinn - tranquille
My face still squishes together thinking about it.
2 - journey - don't stop believing
Well, doesn't it create at least 5 seconds of silence?
3 - my parents talking nonsense in the living room
The second dream.
4 - radwimps - セツナレンサ
The.Best.Dream.Ever.
5 - asia - heat of the moment
It's the second to the last paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment