labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, June 19, 2009

♪: nick tune

Amanda was at my door, knocking. She said something softly, so softly I could not hear. So, I told her to stop talking, I can't hear her, I'll be there in a second (I had to put on pants). I opened the door and she asked me, "Do you think it's okay if I vacuum?"
It was 10PM and I heard the parents' TV and I said, "No. Well, go knock on their door. If their TV is loud, then they're up."
"But..., I think I hear them talking."
"Just do it."
So, I stood in my doorway, watching Amanda walk into the living room when all the sudden we heard, "HAHAHA, MOLES ARE SO DISGUSTING!" From my mother.
That's all.

1 comment:

  1. *Looks at a mole*
    "Don't fling that at me..."
    *mole flings poop at me from a spoon*
    "Moles are disgusting..."

    ReplyDelete