labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 22, 2009

♪: george gershwin - rhapsody in the blue

While eating a raw carrot and drinking tea out of my stout Winnie the Pooh mug, I keep trying to imagine different styles of hair on me. Hahaha, some of them I come up with... 'The Soccer Mom,' 'The German Gigolo,' '70s Shag,' and 'Korean Drama Hair.'
I'll let you all fill in the images of said styles. It's better that way.
I'm trying to find a decent Shag style from either the 60s or the 70s. I'm growing out my hair again. I realized just how short my hair was a year ago. THEN I WENT SHORTER. I dared myself and did this little 20s thing. So, now, it's finally to my shoulders. If my hair didn't curl, it'd be a little past my shoulder. Until it's just past my shoulder blades, I need a style.
I adore the hippie, earthy type clothing. Yes, it's "in" right now, but bleh.
Hahahahha, I still tell my mother I'm growing my hair out for dreadlocks. She hates ittttt.
Little does she know, I've seriously considered it before. My face is too round - it'd be awkward.

Damn, that's short.

No comments:

Post a Comment