labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

♪: meet the robinsons

Woo-hoo! Cannot sleep.

Fuck, now I have the hiccups.
Now they're gone, finally, after two cups of water.

I watched Lilo & Stitch the other day, for maybe the fifth time. I hadn't watched it in years. It's still funny. Don't ask me.
Here, educate yourself... That used to be my quote, ack.

Btw, I am like the Sudoku grand master or something. I fucking kick ass, white belt style. I have another book that doesn't really go by belts to make the game MORE Asian, when, in fact, it was created here or in England, keep forgetting. Japan made it popular by adding Karate style and a cool 3-syllable word. They know how to get things done.

I am nearly finished with CELL. A hundred more pages. Shortly after the 150th page, the book FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY, became interesting. Really interesting. Mr King finally brought in the Villain, the sexy, leader of the Pulse Villain. I love those characters - cool, collected, can kick ass anytime they want, etc... Ackkkk.

Molly snuffed off some Asian man with his kid the other day. She was just finally getting to rest in the heat and him and his 1-year-old son wanted to pet her. He called her over and as she was walking to him, he asked me, "She's not mean or bite, or anything?"
Why ask that AFTER you call her over?
So, I answered, "Uh, I don't think so. Let's hope not."
Hahahaha.
Anyway, she sniffed him, looked at the kid and walked away, waiting on me trying to order her a water, hahah.
He tried to call her over again and it didn't work, she just ignored him like he wasn't even there. I think she may be raciest. I hope so, that would be hilarious.
And so stereotypical.

Ordered my mom's b-day cake yesterday. Yellow cake, white icing decorated with sunflowers and daisies, the words Happy Birthday, Mama sita. What I don't get is how they're going to put white petals on white icing for the daisies. I didn't think of that right away. Oh well, they'll figure it out, if not, it'll be funny.

His destructive programming is taking effect. He will be irresistibly drawn to large cities, where he will back up sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everyone's left shoe.

ps - the cat is in my lap, sleeping, head draped over my leg and it's SO DAMN ADORABLE.
I love animals, so much.

2 comments:

  1. Mind if I show up at the birthday party? You know for laughs and such? Pizza pockets?

    And for the record I LOVE Lilo and Stitch it's my favorite of the Disney movies. Especially when he eats the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove pizza pockets, ack.
    And, anyone is allowed to joint the festivities. Heck, you'd be welcomed. Warning, I go a little crazy when the sugar rush kicks in.

    At least I don't feel like such a tool for still loving L&S.
    It makes me want to live in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete