labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 15, 2009

♪: dir en grey - 凌辱の雨

This song has been the inspiration for Phase 7 whenever I couldn't write or think about something for the next chapter. The song is sexy, dark and a good opening for a sexy movie. (I was going to say sexy party, but Family Guy would ruin the mood.) As I was laying in bed the other night, half-asleep, trying to figure out where I would stand with the whole Zombie Apocalypse (it helps me sleep) it came to me. After months of searching through my dead-end head, it came to me: The beginning to Phase 7 (novel form?).
Of course, I had a page already in my head, the entire beginning to the beginning scene loudly speaking in my head. It all came so calmly and naturally it lulled me into a deeper stupor of my sleepiness. Thanks to that, I refused to get off my lazy ass and write it down. So, now, naturally, calmly I can't remember most of the scene. I could just kill myself (haha).

I AM STILL READING THAT FUCKING STEPHEN KING BOOK THE CELL. I just hit a hundred pages and I'm already sick of it. Normally, one-hundred pages I could read in a day, that's my goal for every time I start a book - a hundred pages a day. But, nooooooo. The book is so horrible. I want to get to the bomber already, he seems like he'd be interesting. I thought the Clerk to that hotel was, but, of course, he committed fucking suicide. If all the cool characters in that book, who are worth reading the entire book for, are going to die, I'm going to burn The Cell. Haha.

Tornado Update - (The news is too exciting to not mention it) You know the entry where I talk about the short-lived tornado? Well, well, we learned where it actually touched down. An acre away. This house I can see from my backyard. There's tree damage in an exact zig-zag through their woods (I can see where the tornado entered from my backyard, too). It leveled their barn. Think about it. I could have seen a real tornado if I had stepped outside and looked to my left.

Oh.
Haha.
The original purpose to the blog entry was to commemorate the NEW SEASON OF TRUE BLOOD. Fuck yes. Even in the first episode I saw a pair of boobies (hehe), two, count 'em, two sex scenes, a group getting high, dismemberment of a human and an old man taking a dump in a bucket.
It's going to be a good season.

2 comments:

  1. They were sexing it up last night too... quite a pair of boobies on Sookie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like Sookie. I hate her, haha. I just wish someone would kill her.

    ReplyDelete