labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

♪: poison - every rose has its thorn

SIMS 3 is the biggest waste of money. BAHHH. It's awesome and all, of what I can play with it. My computer keeps wanting to crash every time I go in the neighborhood, etc... More people than people are having the same problem. I'm guessings 3 out of every 5 people are. Oh well :( Disappoints me. I'll admit I'm a little heartbroken. Now that I've seen what happens in SIMS 3, SIMS 2 doesn't seem very appetizing.

I've been clearing out my computer a little today (keeping some stuff for you, Cricket, haha) and I noticed a couple of pictures I kept hidden in a folder because I didn't want my mom to see them. You know, Cricket, the sex store pictures. Hahahahaha. I forgot about them! No, I'm not posting all of them, but just remembering it makes me smile:
March 2008 - St Louis - Spanky's

Cricket's dildo won. Mine was too small to conquer :(

That's us being ID'd. This is not a dramatization.

That's just me in the the shuttle to see the top of the St Louis Arch. I liked the way it was taken and how I look, haha. I kind of miss that hair of mine.

Now I have to start a load of clothes. And by clothes, I mean my sheets.

SAYOUNARA MOTHERFUCKAS.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... that shuttle was soo scary. Not even jokeing. lol

    You could steal the parents computer and harvest parts off of it to make your computer acceptable to the sims gods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I didn't make your fright any better, saying things like, "Look down, it's so cool!" "If we were to fall, those bars would stop us." Hahahaha. YOU ADORE ME.

    My parents have a mac :(

    ReplyDelete