labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

♪: se7en - 라 라 라

hahahahaha. SE7EN.

My sugar intake for this past week has been on the line named 'OVERBOARD.'
PMSing. I hate it. To death. Literally. Well, until I turn 45-50-years of age.

Storms and more storms. Last night's storm lasted for THREE HOURS and the thunder was so loud it seemed like a cloud floated down to my window and started doing its thanggg. Yes, yes, my dog and cat decided that I was the safety post. The cat curled up beside me and the dog laid down somewhere on my floor. An hour later, a big clash of thunder wakes me and the dog walks up to my face and tries to lick me. SO. I'm so tired I'm barely able to stay conscious standing and I get a cover, trip over the dog at my knees and make a little bed on the couch. I drag the dog bed to the front of the couch so Molly could lay comfortably under me. She does, I fall asleep with the cat in my arms... An hour later, I'm guessing, I shoo the cat, because the couch is just too small for the two of us. Haha.
I wake up around 4AM and head back to bed, kicking both the animals out (they followed me) since the storm has passed and sleep comfortably until 9AM. I hate waking up that late.

Mid-afternoon there was another bad storm and during it a huge CLASH sounded. The cat stuck its nails in my leg, the dog jumped up and my TV turned on with the DVR. At the same time. It was freaky.

This evening, it started to get really dark outside and my parents went to get food. About ten minutes later, the wind picked up and sheets of rain drained from the clouds. The big, tall, strong trees ahead of my house started to bend over one another. I knew by this point a tornado was coming... Wind isn't that strong during any storm. SO. I'm worried for my parents. Suddenly, after the wind is getting so bad I'm fixing to call them, they pull up and the rain is so bad it's mowing the lawn. I open the garage door. The gust of wind from said door is so strong, it knocks me back a step. I see my parents and they're rushing to get in. Finally, the news says something about a tornado forming four miles away from us.
My mom is clearing out their closet.
Then, just like that, the storm clears.
My dad was talking to his sister on the phone, saying how they just had missed it because as they were pulling in to the driveway, the truck started to get sucked backwards.
The tornado warnings were like the moment on the movie (or book, your pick), Twister, where the lovable Aunt is in bed then the tornado comes before she could get to shelter. The whole Gang is heartbroken and more determined than ever to get Dorothy out and about.

After the hoopla, Casey texted me to get my phone number for the Barnes and Noble membership discount. I was surprised, told her what happened and why it's funny after all the commotion she was at B&N la vida loca. She explained, 'Well, I'm not scared of storms anymore, so that information is useless.'
I replied, 'Uh, it was a fucking tornado. Not just a storm.'
Her ignorance angers me.
(and I told her 'Your ignorance angers me. That's all.' hahahaha.)

ps - SIMS 3 plays on my computer. Sometimes not well, but it does. I've been playing it A LOT. Made a character who looks just like me. Well, not just alike. I'm still working on that.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HANNY SONNY - THE 'DUPLICATE' OF ME!
I used to sit like that all the time. What happened to the classy me?
Hanny has a good sense of humour, book worm, loves writing, absent-minded and a perfectionist. She's now level 10 of her Journalism career and is having a baby with a vegetarian named 'Harold Stump.'
(Both of their names are characters in a story I'm working on, haha)

1 comment:

  1. My wife is a Sims fanatic and especially a Sims 3 fanatic now... her character is married to some meathead guy too...

    ReplyDelete