labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

♪: air supply - making love out of nothing at all

It seems that your lovable friend, ichi, is sick. I was more or less dying yesterday, ugh. I have TONSILLITIS! Grabbed it from my sister, the bitch. The doctor told her she had a fucking sinus infection, which, of course, was a misdiagnosis. That whore. So, I took my time on getting the couch washed and the floor mops, the counters bleached and all that. I wanted to make sure she was getting better so I didn't have to do it continuously (I loathe the smell of bleach... THANK YOU DONITA'S). I haven't been this sick in years. Literally. I hardly ever get sick because, similar to my father, I treat the sickly with disgust and make sure I treat them like they're a biohazard. When I take care of them, I keep a safe distance, continuously wash my hands AND serve them with dish towels and rags I throw in the wash immediately after.
God, High School is like a biodome. Janitors there are like a walking germ Eden. They are the Eden of germs. I wonder what that would be like, an Eden for germs.
Anyway. I had asked four people (who I know smoke) if they ever get random sore throats (because that means your throat is healing and all that useless crap) and they did... Until I went to bed, thinking nothing of it, did I realize my sister had infected me. Fever, ULTIMATE nausea, chills, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, runny/stuffy nose. (Haha, I was too weak to get out of bed... I literally grabbed my phone and called the house until someone picked up... Good thing my sister had school, or I would have been fucked. - My parents turn off their phones at night.) I was pissssed... She kept me entertained before she went to school though, haha... AND, my parents babied me :D Which I hardly ever get. It was pretty rad.
Don't worry - nausea and fever are gone :D I have a tiny fever to make me get cold very easily, but I'm fine other than my head, nose, coughing, throat and sneezing.
If I didn't have phenergan, I would have projectile vomited everywhere. Too bad, it would have been hilarious for a moment.

I was even invited to a party yesterday. It would have been funny to see all my high school foes and their new friends, and their new friend's friends drunk.

Kyle finally apologized and I've calmed down significantly.
If I'm better, he's planning on buying Chinese and we're going to kick it at his apartment and play video games I'll lose at by a million points/death.
More than likely I won't be better, but I plan on bringing Lysol wipes so he won't get sick.
SEE, I'm kind, even to sexiest assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment