labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, August 10, 2009

♪: frandz ferdinand - Do You Want To

*in the car*
Tina - *fumbling for the car light* Watch out, ya'll, it's going to be bright. *a moment later of fumbling* Cricket, where's the light?
Cricket - *reaches up, turns on the light*
Me - AHHHHHHHHH!

*talk about chilvary with Cricket and Tina*
Me - One time, when I was walking with Emily (A nearly midget girl, I'm 5'6''), a dog came up, without a leash, and started barking at our heels. I immediately, without second thought, grab Emily and put her in front.
Tina & Cricket - Hahaha, did you really?
Me - Haha, yes.
Tina - One time, when me and my brother were walking, the same thing happened and he shoved me on the ground and ran. I was 12-years-old and he was 15. He got in trouble, because he knew better.
Me - Oh, if he didn't, he would've not got in trouble?
Tina - Noooo.

*cricket and tina are upfront, I'm in the back, in the middle.*
Tina - blah blah blah.... Ichi, are you buckled?
Me - *makes wtf face* Uhhh, noooo.
Tina - OMG, get buckled! What are you doing! *immediately stops car in the middle of the fucking road, AT NIGHT mind you.*
Me - URRGGHHHH!
Tina - You could hit the dash, you could fly out the window!
Cricket - Don't worry, she'll turn my head so I don't have to watch.
(this joke was referring to THIS POST!)

*me, remembering something that reminds me of cricket*
Me - Oh, so I was reading and this guy said he started talking about something stupid with his parents 'time machine' and all related... And his friends didn't even stop him. And I was reminded of Cricket, but she never does.
*late in Kroger*
*Man walking past us with his cart... Cricket starts to mimick his walk and I'm laughing silently to myself, attempting not to make a big scene. Well, the wife starts walking TOWARD her husband and Cricket breaks away and whispers to me* Why didn't you stop me?
Me - HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! *And have to cover my mouth and walk behind a shelf. *

*at the lunch meat section at Kroger, FINALLY after the funny walking man*
Me - Oh no, they don't have oscar meyer. Oh no. WHAT AM I GOING TO BRING HOME TO MY FAMILY?

(Kroger was so much fun, ughhh, ahhh.)


(picture, pertains for the bottom dialogue.)
*at the DQ drive thru*
Tina - Any body want anything?
Me - Cricket, you want a blizzard?
Cricket - I don't know, do YOU want a blizzard?
Me - I don't know, do you?
Cricket - I do if you do.
Me - I do if you do.
Cricket - I do if you do.
Me - Me too.
Cricket - I just said it first!
Me - Fine, it means yes.
Tina - What's, uh, the hawaiian blizzard?
Cashier - It has pineapple, bananas and coconut.
Me - *yells to the mic, from the backseat, sarcastic* So, anything tropical, right?
*more ordering*
Me - *JUST SAW A GIRL HOLDING ONTO THE PASSENGER SIDE DOOR, ROLLAR SKATES ON, CAR SLOWING DOWN AT A STOP LIGHT. I grab Cricket's shoulder.* Dude look! Dude look! *my hand is out the window, pointing*
Cricket - Hahahahaha!
*We are getting our phones out. We stick ours out the window, Cricket gets a better picture than me*
Tina - *still ordering. After she does, we're going to window and she says* there's some guy and girl hysterically laughing at you guys.
Cricket - Haha!
Me - Nu uh! *looks back, and indeed, they're laughing*
*five minutes later*
Me - Man, we have no idea what we said for them to laugh at us.

The final and the best story:
Cricket - you okay to drive?
Ichi - Yep, of course. *starts to grab purse, phone, grocery items and blizzard.*
Tina - You have a lott of stufff. Sure you don't want to make another trip?
Ichi - No! *gets out of the car and her pants are falling down. She's standing there with an armful of items and standing there, pants keep inching down.* My pants are falling down! *walks up a bit, they got worse. I'm also struggling with the round blizzard cup* Ugh, fuck that! Jesus Christ! *throws cup on ground* My pants are falling down! I can't think right now.
Tina - Well, do you need help?
Ichi - No, I'm cool. *speading legs so pants won't fall to her ankles. I panicked* No, here. *puts down purse on ground, phone on car*
Tina - That's a white purse!
Ichi - *puts the BORROWED movies on the ground and saying,* sorry! haha ha haaaa.
Tina - Are you sure you got it?
Cricket - *smiling* Oh she's got it.
Ichi - I got it. *pulls up pants, opens car door, loads everything*
Tina - Alright, don't forget your phone, it's on your car.
Ichi - *seriously worried* Oh, thank you! I thought it was in my pocket. Oh man. *pause* hahahaha, yes, I'm okay to drive.

I definitely got it.

Bye-bye little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment