labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

♪: cutting crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms

Below is my first REAL rant of this year-long blog. This inducing-rant incident occurred in the wee hours of the morning and this is just to let everyone know, I'm not something you can walk all over:
OrganicMeatbag, take notice that I didn't make fun of one single physical appearance to feel complete.
Penis = ego.

Kyle - Well it's true. Been experimenting with some girls. They follow me like stray puppies in the way. It's bad.
Heather - Lololol. Yeah right! Geez. Are you saying IIIIIII would do that?! I'm kind of offended.
Kyle - lol You would probably.
Heather - I AM DEFINITELY OFFENDED. How fucking dare you!
Kyle - lol my bad. I am just saying.
Heather - Let me tell you something. I would not, at all. I refuse to be the weakling in the relationship. I would never call you. You'd have to invite me out. And i'm the one who makes the first move. That's probably why I don't date, men expect me to be like the women you date. You ass.
Kyle - What? lol The women I date?
Heather - Follow you like a puppy. To be considered as one of them. You have some fucking guts.
Kyle - Psh, that's most of the issue I have. I just want to be with someone as two seperate entities.
Heather - Good luck with that dumbass attitude. Now I'm angry before I go to bed. Thanks.
Besides, with that insulting attitude toward women with your massive ego you deserve to be single.
Kyle - Jeez I'm sorry. It's just my observation. It's not an attitude.
Heather - That women would follow you like a fucking puppy? Dream on. Your last girlfriend didn't. She did Michael. Remember why you broke it with her?
Kyle - She was just challenged by relationships. She didn't know Michael was really nasty.
Heather - Oh please. You should apologize to all your girlfriends and just friends for your poor observation.
I am so angry. Bah. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
Kyle - Good night

Kyle and me were virtually keeping each other company when he admitted that he didn't want any girlfriends because they would slow him down. I began to pester him by doing the 'what if I would... blah blah.' according to him he would not have sex with me - he would even push me off if I had tried.
SO.
He admitted he was tired of needy girlfriends - they following him around like a puppy. He even had the FUCKING BALLS to tell me I would do it ME, ME,
ME.
ME of all the woman on the EARTH. The woman who prides herself in the way she handles men. I'm the man, not the BOYfriend who feels like I should giggle at all his badly served jokes while petting his small cock. No, I pride in myself. I make the first move, they have to call me, they have to invite me out... If they don't, they receive no word from me because it obviously means the could care less and I'm not worth the trouble to get pussy from.
Men are the most worthless characters in the universe. Their oversized egos. They ARE 'Much To Do About Nothing.' I would rather eat a cockroach than subjectify myself to the girly ignorance they expect - because, somehow, we're the inferior species.
FUCK THEM!
How dare ONE inferior human OBSERVE I'm the slave, the fall-to-hands-and-knees to get ready to suckle his dick when he gets home. The girl who waits word from him ALL day. The GIRL who lowers herself to feel loved. No. This OBSERVATION CANNOT BE FORGIVEN. Even with the numerous apologies.
Follow Kyle around like a puppy.
That boy wonder will pay.
I am NOT the weaker sex.

3 comments:

  1. Well if it counts to anything, I never really considered myself to be much of man...I'm more a Jellyfish.

    I'll admit, I have a HUGE as hell ego, but it doesn't quite work like that...it's more of a work ego, I like to be competitive and the best when I work on anything. As far as girls go, I like a woman in power haha. Nothing breaks the aquarium's glass like a woman who knows all there is know about POWER, but in the end I want to be equals.

    You my friend, have a lot of power and rightfully deserve so. One should never pride themselves in their ego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, haha, thank you. I appreciate that. Really.

    I agree with the Work Ego. I, too, have that syndrome. Even if I'm scrubbing a toilet, I want to be the best at it. I try not to get ego in the way of my writing, but it's hard.

    I like you. I don't know you, but I do like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we've been reading each other's blog for quite some time now, I don't plan to stop reading yours, it's exciting!

    My ego is apart of my art. It's just apart of me, us, we as artist just want to let our work do it's thing.

    ReplyDelete