labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

♪: shinedown - second chance


That's right, we got Alex to do the Alien Suit (which is a teletubby). This picture is fucking hilarious. Her expression is the fucking best.


This position was more pronounced before I clicked, but doesn't he slightly resemble Java the Hut? I mean, I cracked myself up telling him that.
I am the funniest person I know.
I mean, he continued to lick his lips and staring at me over his stomach.
hahahahahahaha.

The day before last Cricket threw me her little birthday party for me. It was boss. I mean, I was sick that day, but before I went home, it was the best.

UGHHHH, I don't wannaaa go to workkkkk.
Working for my parents is literally like working for Satan. I am getting paid to work in Hell. Not many people can say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment