labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, August 15, 2009

♪: pitbull - calle ocho


I went to work on my birthday. (I work with family, that day I was working with my cousin and aunt.) And, as I went in, looking for Randy, he told me there was some prepping to do near the cabinet. I walked to the cabinet, looked around and said, "Where?"
"Over there. Look to your left."
I stepped up, looked, "I don't see anything."
"Step back, and look down!"
Did so, "Still, where is it?"
"Right there!"
"I don't understand!"
Then he showed me the cake, hahaha.

I shared it with everyone. Including the air conditioning guys, the carpenters, the cement guys and another set of guys I can't remember.

edit - ps - I went to Sean's apartment! It's so cute, I'm so happy for him.
I discovered he had never watched Fight Club. I immediately made him watch it. He immensely lovedddd it. I told him Chuck Palahniuk is gay and the first thing he said, without missing a beat, was, "Wow, he's very violent for a gay man, right?"

I even went to the mall and bought clothes. Well, a shirt and pants. Bought my sister a pair of earrings because I finally had the money to get her something for her birthday :D I despise shopping. Big time. I hate buying clothes. It's literally like torture for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment