labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

♪: 新興宗教楽団NoGoD - mr.heaven

This song is no good. Which is depressing in some offbeat way. This band was the shit when they first stomped into the scene. Now, they're ripoffs. Been that way since the singer's sex scandal. Hahahaha. He had a crotch-fro.

There are conversations I continue to forget to write down. Bothers me.
Mom - You're so scared of zombies.
Me - I am not!
Mom - Don't lie, it's obvious.
Me - I seriously am not. I mean, I'm scared of being eaten alive, but not zombies. If one was to shuffle through that door, I would run, but I won't be scared of him.
Mom - *gives me a look*
Me - Oh, I'm sorry, I'm being sexist. If SHE was to shuffle through that door..., Besides... *looks at Amanda, dead on the couch from a summer cold* She would go straight for Amanda who couldn't run to save her life.
Amanda - *glances at me with her eyes, stares and immediately turns back to the television.*

Me - Boy, I can't wait until I turn 21. Less than a year away, you know. I'm going to buy alcohol and drink it, right in front of you, MAAAA.
Mom - No, you're not. Still my house, my rules.
Me - No, I'm 21, you can't stop the law.
Mom - I'm not going to allow you to do that.
Me - Fine, I'll buy it and drink it on my way home, ha ha.
Mom - *gives me a look that is shared with the rest of my co-workers*
Me - You can't stop life experience, Mom. I want to go explore abandoned houses, drink in a field, have a cop wondering what I'm doing, go to a bar, get lost in a strange part of town, steal a no trespassing sign!
Funny thing about this conversation, two out of the entire list has been done. And what is she going to do when I actually have a 'no trespassing' sign, stolen from that abandoned house, framed on my wall?

I continue to wonder what is the major drug cartel for Japan. They come up with the craziest shit. I want to say LSD/acid/shrooms, but, if that's true, their trips would be horrifying.
Perhaps it's just the massive amounts of alcohol consumed.
If I were to be with any manga artist, novelist or animator while they're drunk, it would be the creator of 'Strange Circus.' Yep, I said it and won't revoke what I just said.

Don't be too literal!

4 comments:

  1. As cool as zombies can be at times, I utterly despise them. That goes for infected too or "28 Days Later" zombies if you will. Now mind controlled alien creatures or mutated parasites that act like zombies...those are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that I like Zombies, I love the idea of survival. Like we were hunters back in the day type of survival.

    Resident Evil did something with mind-control parasites, I believe. A friend told me, I never really play the games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah the most recent one is. But they have a giant parasite fish which is actually pretty cool!

    I think Africa is becoming the new New York. Every disaster is going to start happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a giant fish, eh?

    I am never, ever, ever, ever, let me say it again, ever going to go to Africa. You know how many deadly parasites you can contract from a single fly?
    NO WAY IN HELL.
    I'll be saved because I'm not helping a starving kid.

    ReplyDelete