labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

♪: eminem - The Real Slim Shady

Oh God, I'm 20-years-old. NOW I feel old... Never again will I be 19-years-old. I will never be a teenager! I have nothing to show for my teen years. All I did was smoke pot for the last two years, laugh with friends, lose a lot. Ugh, I am so depressed today. Why should I be depressed? I have cherry cheesecake. Still, not even my second favourite dessert can help this day.
I feel like this is my midlife crisis.

Got to watch the meteor shower last night :) It was so cool! I've seen a shooting star, but never a shower. Mark that off my list.

Yesterday, I also watched some guy steal a book. Him and his girl and this kid were sitting at Starbucks, then they decided to leave. He had said something at the door, the girl stopped, rolled her eyes and then left after he went to a shelf, picked up a nearby book, looked around, put it to his side, not facing the registers and left with it in front of him. Seems like he has done it before, but it was awesome to see and it made me laugh.



The SURPRISE present to my sister whenever the weather turns cold. Muahaaaa. It's longer than I am. It's also longer than she is. I'm an inch and a half taller than Amanda. Or is it just half an inch? Who cares, I'm the eldest and the tallest and the strongest. If this were primal times, I'd win everything and she'd be my inferior slave.
Plan B is working, regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment