labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

♪: The Sound of Music - These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Okay, so, today has been pretty funny.

Went to Sean's b-day party. There's no drinking or drugs, he's against all that (he's turning 21-years-old). I think it's sweet. Anyway. We played that one game where you hold up ten fingers and someone names something they haven't done, and the people who have done it lay down a finger. I was the third to the last to get out (out of like, eleven, twelve?). God, I'm so innocent. If I wasn't a virgin, and agreed with oral sex, I would totally be one of the first :D There's something to look forward to, haha
We ended up watching Family Guy until midnight (that's when I left).
On my way home Pedro ringed me up. So, I went home to sneak out (YES I HAVE A FUCKING CURFEW, FUCK ME IN THE ARSE).
As I was pulling out of the interstate, he passed me. (To follow me home, he stopped in the middle of the intersection and waited. And he kept breaking on me when he was ahead, lol.) So, he followed me home and we walked around SG.
Then his sister had to be picked up, I went with him.
His sister is so beautiful.

But what came out with my two hours with him:
When Pedro was in Mexico the summer before, he had driven a taxi to go to a beach nearby. He wanted one really close, he didn't care which, as long as it was close. So, the taxi driver and him started and ten minutes in, Pedro asked where the beach was and the driver replied it was close, it was close. So, then they got into drugs.
The taxi driver wanted Pedro to have his weed. Let me rinse and repeat. THE TAXI DRIVER WANTED PEDRO TO HAVE HIS WEED. So, Pedro took it after realizing the guy wouldn't leave him alone.
Ten minutes later they still haven't made it to their destination. Pedro was like, "When are we going to get there? It's been 20 minutes!"
Taxi driver, "We're here, we're here. That's be 40."
Pedro thought to himself, 'yeah, 40 pesos isn't that bad. That's chump change.'
So he hands them the money and the driver said, "No, forty bucks."
Pedro, "What! 40 dollars?!"
Taxi driver, "It was a long drive."
Pedro had to, he had weed on him, hahahahahahaha.

And, his sister doesn't like drinking or drugs. She's like my sister - totally and 100% against it. Which is awesome.
So, her friends had invited other friends to smoke and she didn't want to. Pedro invited me to go with him to pick her up.
She relayed the highlights. And one realllly made me laugh:
"Yeah, and then they started to hit trees with baseball bats thinking that the bat in their hand wouldn't hurt them when they hit the trees."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Makes me laugh now, just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment