labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

♪: oomph! - god is a popstar


She wasn't happy, but it made me chuckle taking pictures and until she pulled it off herself, haha.



My 'funny' headband. I made it way too wide, but it keeps my head at a constant temperature of warm and snuggly. I made my sister one at half that size.
I'm going to be making more, but in a different stitch. CABBAGE STITCH HERE I COME.
I bought some green yarn the other day that was probably the prettiest green in all the land - it reigns supreme.
It makes me questions the universe and all its matter.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I slept like a God last night. I slept so well, I questioned whether or not I should believe in a higher spirit. Omg. I woke up and said, "Holy mother of god..."
I slept in ONE position. I hardly ever do that.
My dreams were weird.
The night before last dealt with superhuman powers, Kyle's apartment and Cricket.
Last night's dream is too weird and embarrassing for me to detail, but it dealt with sex, fast food and fight club, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment