labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

♪: Cloud Cuckoo Land - 하루

My sister has a boyfriend. It's adorabllleeee. I haven't seen him and she apparently has known him for awhile. He was nervous asking her, haha. I asked if he made reference to her middle name (Hope), like, 'I HOPE you would date me.'
She replied to me, 'No, he wasn't that cunning.'
I asked if his name was Travis and she immediately replied, "OH GOD NO, I'M NEVER DATING SOMEONE NAMED TRAVIS!"
(They're STILL talking on the phone, it's cute.)

A few days ago, I watched Funny People. I couldn't connect with any of the characters, it was as if they were just there. I didn't feel bad, depressed, angry at anything. I wasn't laughing, but moderately bored, at most parts. They had a few funny parts (mostly at the beginning to draw you into boredom slower and unexpected). I could understand what Judd Apatow was going for, but he missed the beat terribly.
Of course, I haven't really laughed out loud at his previous movie or the present one. Only did 40-year-old Virgin do it for me; it ranks supreme.

Today has been an informational day, nonetheless.
- Sister has a boyfriend
- Sean is moving out in TWO days AND has a JOB.
- I'm working Friday
- Ms Legge has quit WEHS and moved off to ruin a few more generations' future
- That if you eat undercooked pork that has been infected with a type of tapeworm, you're going to possibly die. So, I'm not eating pork anymore
- My fright of contracting the deadly parasite, Malaria, has doubled, haha
- I'm never going to Africa for ANYTHING
- How to make Fried Green Tomatoes
- That I work better with heavier yarn than skinny, lightweight yarn
- Molly doesn't like green anything aside from the occasional grassy feast when she has an upset stomach :(

No comments:

Post a Comment