labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Who's that cat who's all that?
Princess, Princess is!
Who's the cat who knows where it's at?
Princess, Princess does!
I sang that to my cat while dressing in my night gear. He ADORESS me serenading him.

Molly can jump in the air and fetch treats. My mom enjoys doing this immensely. So, we're sitting at the kitchen table, when father walks up and watches Molly for a bit. He inserts to our fun, "Throw them where it's easy for her."
I look up at him and retort, "What're we going to do, throw curve balls at her?"
My parents laugh and then my dad replies, "Just chuck them at her, BAM BAM BAM!"

In other news, I'm still mourning John Hughes. UGH. First Billy Mayes and now him.

No comments:

Post a Comment