labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, August 7, 2009

♪: simple minds - don't you (forget about me)

This is the first song I have repeated, forgive me.
John Hughes has died and I figured it was the best.

JOHN HUGHES HAS FUCKING DIED!

The man who brought me The Breakfast Club AND Sixteen Candles.
THE BREAKFAST CLUB.
My favourite movies of all time, the movie I still can watch and notice something different each time and the movie that still makes me wish I could write an amazing screenplay. John Hughes is dead.
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment