labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

♪: andy kim - rock me gently


(my favourite flower everrrrr)

I should have done this post yesterday, whenever I came home, whenever I found out that my license was in Cricket's front yard, haha. I need to be getting that.
Anyway.
Yesterday was a productive day. I suppose.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Well, pictures.
And let me warn you, please, that what you're about to witness is not something for everyone, not even children. You've been warned.


Me - I want to go to your living room with this alien...
Cricket - *smiles* It's a Teletubby.
So, I did walk into the living room. Her father was in his chair and to get his attention, I asked, "Where's the kids?"
And as soon as his head started to turn, I smiled really big and shook my head.

Then, we went back to the back bedroom where Kaylee and Zack were. Zack kept talking and pointing at me, then I asked Kaylee if she liked it. She replied, "Yes, but I want you to take off."
Hahahahaha. That girl is going to be awesome as a child, teen and adult.

Soon afterward, we went outside, and I protested to go through this BARBED WIRE FENCE, and with a thorn bush protecting the entrance. I then decided I needed to stop being such a wimp...
Me - Then I feel like I'm the weakling. We're going in there! How do you move those vines?
Cricket - Why?
Me - You'll get pricked.
Cricket - *makes a weird expression*
Me - Pricking yourself is never fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment