labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, August 24, 2009

♪: led zeppelin - the immigrant song

It has been a full day and it isn't even 1PM.
Soooooo.
haha.
I went to SG, kicked it on Flavor Isle while this girl used my phone. A total stranger. She told me she didn't have a ride in town. I offered one because I was going to go stomp around the mall. So, we went to the courthouse because her mother was there (it took us a bit to find it). Her mother wasn't there. So then we decided to go to the mall until someone would pick her up. On the way there she finally got a hold of someone named Patrick. Well, instead of asking for a number or if he would try to get someone or if he would come get her somewhere, they started having this yelling fight (WHAT THE FUCK PATRICK, HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW, FUCK YOU, DAMMIT PATRICK--keep in mind, I'm meekly sitting there, with my curly hair and purse full of Sudoku, knitting and a journal). Hahahahahaha. Like, cussing each other out. She kept asking for her mother's number. Her mother lives in SG.
She called him back twice because he kept hanging up on her. Finally she handed my phone back to me and said, "Well, I can't go to the mall."
So, we went ALL THE WAY FUCKING BACK TO SG.
Her mother's house was a skip away from Flavor Isle and her mother had just pulled in when we did.
No money was handed to me, regardless I said she didn't have to, for gas.
This girl wasn't smart, obviously. She could have waited at her mother's house until her mother arrived. Which she didn't. She could have called this Patrick guy and asked for a ride, but didn't. She has two kids. One 8 month and one 17 weeks. She rode to SG with some guy she didn't know THIS MORNING and he just left her there and she had been walking around, trying to find a ride.
Wth?
It was fun. It was funny.

Bowling Green = 20 minutes, 15 miles, away from SG.

Ohhhhhh, the day isn't even finished.

ps/edit - do you all don't think I'm a moron and just didn't drop her off at her house in BG... She lived an hour away from BG and an hour and a half from SG. SOOO, I was NOT doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment