labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

♪: Frandz Ferdinand - the fallen

Oh boy, do I have a story for you kids.
Tonight, me and Cricket have finally decided on one name for the other blog you see in my profile. 'STONARCHY.'
One boob on rotteneggs has the name, but I refuse to let some strange-stoner guy beat us to the punch. We have claimed it. And, I challenge he if he is to protest this invasion.
See below for hard work we've been with it:

Cricket did the face. I wrote 'STONEARCHY.' AS soon as we got out of the car to do this, a car pulled up with a family in it, beside the space we were decorating. ugh, right? It wasn't a buzzkill at all - added drama.

PROOF it was in the Kroger's parking lot.

ACKKKKKK.
I can't remember any of the funny conversations.
I apologize for the lack of comedy.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment