labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, March 9, 2009

♪: my cat's breathing

Hung out with the Cricket Mister so, here on Beta FIsh (still trying for Blog nicknames here. Actually, Moze, an online friend, who I used to Beta stories for, calls me that, haha). I don't remember much, but, yeah.

Behind that driver's seat, the backseat on that side, doesn't have a working seatbelt. So. I usually sit on the passenger seat side, well Kaylee, The Kid, comes too, and since she has to have a booster, she sits in my side. Tina desperately wants me buckled, so she suggests, "Sit on this side, Ichi. I can always tie this off."
"Noooooooo," I reply, thinking of a horrible car crash where the kid goes flying out of the window. "You might regret that later."
*Later, as we're pulling out, we're talking about how I should buckle.*
Tina is still pestering, "But don't you want to be safe?"
"I'm safe. Don't worry, if I go flying, I'll be sure to move Kaylee's head to the side so she won't see me go out the window." I reply, smiling to the child staring up at me. "So it's not scarring later in life."
"Ichi, you know she can be buckled in the middle. You could sit on your side and be buckled."
"I'm cool here. If I go, it'll have to be through you. Kaylee won't be safe in the middle anyway."
"Why?"
"Because when I hit your seat, and bounce back, my arm will go straight to Kaylee's face."

After just finishing the Dirty Deed on a gazebo, at a park, watching traffic pass by, we're merely sitting there, and three guys - two black, one white - who were playing basket ball, pass through the gazebo. As they're passing, however:
The first boy, the outspoken black man, the one who loudly boasts, "Do you guys smell that?" Passes first.
His two friends awkwardly disagree. "No, man, I can't smell anything."
Cricket, who takes out her phone at this time, says to me, "Hey, Alex called me!"
The white boy then pops up, "Hm? Were you talking to me?"
Cricket replies to the white boy, "No, man, I was talking to her."
I glance, but remain silent.
Second black boy says to the white boy, "Man, why would she be talking to you?"
And they pass us, looking over, mentioning how we look, how he knows we have some and etc... He was very annoying, but it was a boss moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment