labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, July 31, 2009

♪: bob seger - still the same

My cat jumped into my lap then went between me and the chair's arm. Not only that, he pushed his head between the small crack before me and the back of the chair. So, now he's sleeping behind me.
That bastard.

Okay, so I had this 'nightmare' last night and it made me pop open my eyes and want to cry, haha. It was scary as shit. The second dream was gross, and I don't want to remember it, so I'm not. Like I said to Cricket, it makes me want to chug Listerine.

First, "and last", dream:
Me and my friends had found a haunted house. It was down this long driveway and only one house beside it, which never had a car, so we just assumed no one lived there. While we were getting high (man, that's sad) in there, nothing happened.
Then, I went alone one night and saw the front door closed one me and then this girl was standing down the hallway. I paused, blinked, but she was gone. So I wrote it off as nothing and left, still a little irked.
The next time, I went to this closet with a ladder in it. Beside it was a pantry of some sort... to the side, on the opposing wall, were the patio doors. Something rustled and I looked out the patio doors. When I turned back to the pantry, there was this girl smiling at me, hands behind her back. I couldn't scream, but I ran out into the yard, heaving.
The next time I went in, The hallway ghost was waiting on me, and the pantry ghost was there. The ladder was moved and moved again back in its place. I screamed, hurrying out the front door before it closed, again.
I went to a friend's house after that, which had basically the same layout of the haunted house. I was telling this guy about it when my closet doors slammed shut, the lights flickered.
I popped open my eyes, and well.
What amazed me is how that scared me, but other gory dreams I've had don't phase me at all. Not being able to see my enemy scares the shit out of me. DON'T GET ANY BRIGHT IDEAS.
The haunted house had a cool layout, though.
When you walk in, the entry way is just big enough for two people, then it slants off to your right... You walk down that for three, two steps and it straightens out into the living room for about three steps. The living room is huge and splits between itself and the kitchen. The kitchen is to the far left and the patio doors are on the far right, beside the pantry. The closet beside the pantry was at the end of the wall, which cut off to the hallway, where there were four doors on both sides and one at the end, I guess the master bedroom.

Why do I tell you all this?
I like the layout.

Yoplait, it's just peed in a public pool good.

Now I have to go run :)

2 comments:

  1. You know when I was younger I used to love peeing in the pool and then staying in that nice little warm spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I did that, I liked to do it, swim away and watch different reactions from different people.

    Ah, young and restless.

    ReplyDelete