labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

♪: arctic monkeys - brainstorm

Me - Mom, do you know how much strive your other daughter has?
Mom - What?
Me - Amanda has absolutely no strive. See we were at the theater and I brought up 'What to do during a zombie apocalypse' and Amanda told us she would turn herself into a zombie as quick as she can so she doesn't have to see her friends, family and loved ones die. She doesn't even want to try.
Mom - Hm.
Me - We told her we would keep her on the leash and, when we camp out, tie her to a tree.
Mom - *smiles*
Me - Depending on the weather conditions, I would camp out in the woods. I mean, what zombie would be in the woods?
Mom - Wood zombies.
Me - Haha, nooo. They would all flock to the cities!
Mom - Rednecks, Heather.
Me - Noooo, they would get in all their pick up trucks saying, "WOOOO, goin' to catch me a zombie."
Mom - No, they'd try to make zombie deers.
Me - hahahahahaha. You're right!
Mom - In the process, they'd get drunk and let their guard down and the next thing you know they're getting bit on the neck.
Me - I still think they'd flock to the city, that's where all the meat is. I would at least try to live as long as possible. I would leave all you behind because, you know, you'd slow me down. Heck, I'd get your guns and do a little role-playing with Resident Evil.

OH.
(email)
Kyle - Well someone I know said they slept with someone else I know. It's clearly a lie, but there's like a 1% possibility of it being true, 99% probability it's a lie. I was thinking I should ask the person (the girl that got slept with) but not right now. He kept on saying he did, like three times. What should I do? I have lost sleep over this. I'm not jealous, but it's the principle of the matter that is at stake here.
Should I find out? Because I REALLY think this is just a lie. He keeps on talking about it.
Me - I'd ignore it.
What are you going to do with the information, nothing? If you do need to know, just know, just don't do anything with the information - it makes you look like an asshole (even more), trust me.
Kyle - I have to know, just to know it's a lie. I'm not jealous, I'm just wanting to know it was a lie. He told all these people that he slept with her and I know she hadn't slept with anyone here. That's a fact. She was a bit of a feminist type.
Me - Haha, that's funny.
Feminist.
Kyle - Well she'd get pissed when you joked about sex with another girl. She'd get all pissed if you even flirted with her. I am telling you it's not like her to have had sex with him.
Me - Sounds like she needs to get laid.
Haaaaaaaaaaa.

ANDDD, he didn't get it.

1 comment:

  1. well if the zombie domination over the globe is anything like Resident Evil 5 we don't even have to worry about becoming zombies....we'll just be multitentacled cthulhu beast running around without heads.

    ReplyDelete