labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

♪: lady gaga - love game

I just finished Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream.
HOLY SHIT, what a book.
I'm jealous really.
I love the conversations (dialogue, for OCD-HAVETOUSECORRECTERMS people). They're so dryly hilarious? Just so quick and the point that anyone would have a conversation remotely like they have so casually is beyond me.

"As your attorney, I advise you..." will be my new quote for some time.

My favourite part, and stop me if I'm wrong, was the part after they had dropped Lucy off and she called... The attorney talked to her and everything that followed after that... I don't want to ruin it for the public because, well, I like for everyone to be un-ex-pec-tant.

Yeahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment