labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

♪: beaU - キミ, リプレイ

Independence Day IS one of the days to excuse the stupidity of you and your fellow comrades. Independence Day now marks where men get drunk and shoot off fireworks and, sometimes, if we're lucky, they almost kill themselves.
Of course, I didn't get to see this because it was raining and all that jazz, but we heard them.
AND, we were too lazy to even try to see them.
I watched some as I was driving home.
Went to check mail in SG and, drove around it once and only saw one big firework.
And two cops.
More than I saw on my way home which is NONE.
Cooked up in Cricket's room, we totally took pictures...

The one red, bulging eye.


Cricket in my work hat (which I wore because 1, I didn't want my hair to get wet, 2, because I didn't want water on my glasses - it's annoying as hell).


I wanted to draw us in Mermaid form :(

We watched The Little Mermaid. Hahahaha. That movie kicks ass. (Maybe now I'll try Mulan, Cricket.) Me and Cricket were the eels.
Ichi - I'm the left eye!
Cricket - *as I am saying the above and watches the right-eyed one hit its head, says,* Ow, I hit my head!
Every time they went on screen, I would say, "There we are!"
Ahhhh, I loved those eels until they were obliterated.
Op, I'm sorry, I ruined the ending.

We called Alex!
"So, it's you, Tina, David and HEATTTHHHHHHERRRRRRRRR!"

ps - have a gander at me mom's flowers...
(did that rhyme, even just a little?)



No comments:

Post a Comment