labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

♪: plain what t's - hey there delilah


NEVER, and I mean NEVER, EAT TACOS AND THEN DECIDE TO RIDE EVERY NAUSEATING RIDE IN THE FAIR ON LATE-AFTERNOON HEAT. It's one of those life-lessons that will stick with me probably for the rest of my life.
I apologize, Cricket, again. Profusely.
I didn't vomit, but I was so close. My body was getting weak and shaky.
The ride that did me in was The Zipper. UGUHGUHGUHGUHG.
Oh, btw, why we were in line, a friend on the couple in front of us inconspicuously leaned over the railing and said to the couple, "Man, I am so fucking high right now."
Hahahahahaha.
Then the couple glanced to us, me and Cricket were laughing.
NOT TRYING TO SOUND RACIEST, but every hispanic who was the 'manager' of the ride I was going on corrected me. Every ride with white people didn't care, but every Hispanic kept correcting me, "Don't touch that!" "This is how you buckle!" "Don't open the gate, although you're standing still and looking bored so you have to touch something!" "Stand up more even though it's slippery and you can't get ahold of anything!"
FUCK ME IN THE ASSHOLE, ACKKK.
I ate two chewable tablets of Pepto and one tablespoon of Max Strength Pepto. THEN I felt better enough to "color."

Ichi's Corner

(click on me to be bigger!)
She's eating a burger on her cliff, hahahha. That's a McDonald's in the background :)
The people in the background are like, "SHE HAS OUR BURGER!"
"WHY DID YOU LET HER TAKE IT?!"
Little boy in water says, "SHE'S POWERFUL, BITCH."

Cricket's Room

(click on me to be bigger!)
What IIIII got from this was there are little men carrying the monkey... behind him is the fort of their fortress? Personally, it reminds me of Ewoks, haha.

God, I love Fight Club. All of Chuck Palahniuk's genius went to that book.
And the movie didn't undermine the book at all.

I can't remember any of our quotes :( I do remember watching the Lucy Liu robot episode of Futurama. Ack, that show is better under the influence.

ps - MOLLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment