labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

♪: boa - do the motion

Yesterday/Today has been one BUSY day.

Hung out with Cricket in the morning, her mom called her daughter, Cricket, a LITTLE bitch, hahahahahaha.
Geez, Cricket, what did we do in your house for three hours, talk?
I played with a baby hamster, chased a duck, twice and played with Zack. I would imitate the sounds he was making. Once, I forgot this until now, we made faces at each other. He made a face, I copied it added something, then he would add that something and add a little something of his.
Adorable.

Went to Book Gallery - discovered the clerk was a bitch.
Went outside because we were bored and sat down. Cricket sat some mulch on fire, nearly the entire thing. In one second a big patch of fire happened, hahahaha. We panicked for a SPLIT second.

Went home, took a nap, drove to the HP6 premier. Went with me sis.
Cricket and Alex joined us.
Had fun.

Learned that my sister would make herself a zombie so she didn't have to watch other people die, her friends, family. I said I'd live as long as possible, depending on the weather conditions, I would live in a forrest. I also explained to my sister we would take her with us , by a leash. At night, when we're camping, we would tie her up to a tree for the night.
Overall for a gentle amusement.

I FUCKING LEARNED THAT THEY'RE MAKING A SHERLOCK HOLMES MOVIE.
I AM SO PISSED.
It's sooooo, pop culture? Nothing about it screams the 19th century, nothing. Explosions, crafy, witty main character, sidekick who makes fun of the main character but is generally forgotten so on and so forth. I noted my anger with, "What the fucking hell? I am so pissed. They're coming out with THIS?!" A little too loudly, haha.
One girl turned around and said, "THANK YOU. At least I'm not the only one, THANK YOU."

There was this guy with a doo-rag who I think was annoyed by me.
One joke he turned and did that chuckle that notes he thinks I'm a fucking idiot.
Another time, at the end of the movie, it flashed a PG and I said (since the theater was empty, easy to hear), "What? This was PG? Shouldn't the dead body scene stretch it to PG-13?"
With that said he stopped, turned around for a second and immediately went on his way out of the theater.

Overall, the HP movie wasn't that bad.
I forgot the book because I only read it once (when it came out). No, I read it twice.
A long, years ago.
So, I have nothing really to be pissed about. They put my two favourite parts in the movie, so, I'm happy.
Anyone guess what they are? Yes, one is morbid.
It makes me angry that the movie was directed at the relationships of the Three Musketeers. It sort of aggravated me. The WHOLE point of the 6th book was learning Voldemort's weakness, Dumbledore showing Harry how to bring the Dark Lord down so, since he knew he was going to die, wanted Harry to know all he could before the their world went down in flames and Harry had to be the one to save every living soul. Not some fucking snogging on a staircase.

I loved Draco.
He was beyond the EPIPHANY of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment