labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

♪: gangs of new york

"I'm going to teach you how to speak English with this fucking knife!"

I will more than likely be quoting that line for about a week or more.

FINALLYYYYY watched Gangs of New York. It was 'the spur of the moment decision.'

I LOVEDDD ITTT.

Why don't my friends make me watch awesome movies like these? Yes, I know, I know I'm a hard person to get to sit down and watch a movie in one go, one sitting, but damn! I WANT TO WATCH MORE MOVIES LIKE THESE.
Ah, Bill Cutting.
A character I loved and sad to see go. That man. Whoo. I realllllly enjoyed him. I enjoyed seeing him losing it as he realized that that boy was bringing down what he made for himself.
Cameron Diaz threw me off... Anyone else? I was kind of insulted, but she was good, more or less.

AHHHH.

2 comments:

  1. You didnt have Davis for a teacher did you? We watched that movie then did presentations about it in class... I did mine over Hellcat Maggie.. :)... I would have totally given her someones ear for her collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't :( He did the coolest things, like you said.

    I only had him for homeroom.

    I had Mrs Allen.
    There's a woman.
    I fucking adored her. Still do.

    ReplyDelete