labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

♪: l'arc-en-ciel - dive to blue


I geeked at that hair a couple of minutes. Just looking at it made me laugh. I like it, just doesn't fit with Cricket, hahahahahaha.

We had bought, earlier that day, 120 DIFFERENT colors by Crayola crayons.

ICHI'S CORNER

(click on me for me to be bigger!)
Oh, those things on them... Tattoos. I figured tribal tattoos would suit them because I know they can't really be mechanically inclined.


(click on me for me to be bigger!)
WOOOOO HOOOOO. "And I shake my little toosh on the catwalk." I originally pictured him being the gay poster kid and then I had that song in my head and, well, look at it. What cracks me up is the audience. YES I MESSED UP, but look at their faces, hahahahaha.

CRICKET'S ROOM

(click on me for me to be bigger!)
Let me explain this picture with what I remember. The guy, first off, looks like he's trying to be sexy to every colorer out there. In the background are aliens and they had turned that poor, gay, Santa's Helper (elf) into a zombie... (See the bite marks?) I wanted to make-out with her after she had made that picture up, hahah. The little guys in the background are aliens.


(click on me for me to be bigger!)
This one, I think that guy is a ghost and the ship is burning down. The mermaid is the oil turning into her. I think the little guys are demons or something (hahaha). The red is fire, since, the ship is burning. Which, I know you'd be thankful for it burning on WATER, but it's a lose-lose situation.
ESPECIALLY with that oil-woman waiting for you.

FUN THINGS THAT HAPPENED THAT I CAN'T RIGHTFULLY REMEMBER
- Cricket hates dogs. WE SHOULD ALL TERRORIZE HER AND BURN HER HOUSE DOWN.
- If we, me and Cricket, ever live together - it's prank City.
Me - Yeah, you'll probably change the locks and not give me the new key. "DAMMIT CRICKET, FINE, I'LL GO PEE IN YOUR ROOM." And you'll be inside the bathroom bouncing the key off the toilet so I can hear it.
- Would people fake death as much in a zombie apocalypse? Would they really take that chance?
- Cricket wouldn't take her niece and nephew with her if there's a zombie apocalypse happening. She'd slip out of the house.
Cricket - Well, if it's not an INCONVENIENCE, yeah, maybe.

I FORGOT EVERYTHING ELSE, AHHHHHHHHH.


TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment