labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, July 6, 2009

♪: the eagles - life on the fast lane

NEWWW HAIIIRRR CALLLLL.
Yeah, yeah, I have another haircut and this proves my hair has gotten significantly longer. My hairdresser kept raving about it, haha.
So, now, it's time for the cliche poses with my new hair. Some of these poses are copying previous poses I have done before in High School and all that jazz.
I ever tried to copy Cricket's awesome pose (the picture on OUR blog).





This picture was accidental. Haha. I was trying to angle it - yes I make that face - and it clicked accidentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment