labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, July 13, 2009

♪: kannivalism - モノクローム


I just don't pull this knitting shit out of my ass. I honestly spend up to an hour nearly every day researching knitting or knitting itself so I can better myself. Above is picture of my most recent attempt at a new stitch. I have mastered the Garter (knit stitch) and the Stockinette (purl)... Above, on the top right is the first thing I have ever knitted, beside it (top left) is the SAME STITCH with just me being 10x better at the stitch.
Below, the big hunker of a thing on the needle is me ATTEMPTING the Seed Stitch (where you combine the knit and purl stitch). I messed up three times, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I knitted for two hours, through the entire movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.... Two hours and I can't finish it because those three mistakes are pretty big ones and accidental ones where I didn't notice it until I was looking back over my work.
Let's just say I started out with 30 loops and ended with 33.

Anyone else read The Shining?
Once I read it I will go on my magnanimous review.
I'm kidding, I hate long reviews.

I'll end this with pictures of my animals - always end it on a happy note I always say!


Again, on the prospect of food or these pictures wouldn't exist.

He scrunched the bag under him to lay on.

1 comment: