labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

♪: prince - purple rain

I FOUND TEN MORE BITES NEAR MY ASS. I got in the car and my back started to itch. Yeah. I made my sister look and she confirmed ten. I am so pissed.
Oh, two more on my left arm.
I jinxed myself.

OH.
I went by the library.
And the cool librarian was there.
I love that woman.
We talked for ten minutes or so...
She made notice of my past... Reminding me of the time when I went through my 'goth' phase. Sadly, I can't find my black-hair phase pictures, but, by God, I had one. She said, and I quote, "You had no personality. It's like when you walked in, it just stopped. I'm so happy you got out of that phase."
Then we talked about how pretty my hair is now, how I'm nicer AND librarian work (because she did major and she offered to be a reference for me, yay!). She thinks I'm smart, it's sweet.
She told me not to marry and I told her, "Trust me, I won't. I'm not the type to stop for a boy."
Haha, she confided that getting married was her biggest mistake, haaaa.
I've always liked her. Very kind lady. I swear to God that's going to be me in about 40 years.

3 comments:

  1. hehe I don't think I had a "goth" phase, but I do like the heavy metal/industrial/punk look. The studded belts, chokers, wristbands, combat boots.

    Of course Marylin Manson screwed all that up for me when he made the music video Tainted Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH.
    I hate Manson.

    I had friends, seniors, my sophomore year, who were all goth, tripp pants, girls that Emily wear and they had choke collars, spikes, etc...
    It did not look good on me.
    I look better in gowns, I suppose. I have this cutesy, six-year-old look. Not good for death and BDSM.

    I like the scene look, although they all look the same, even the same hair and it kind of freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, don't get me wrong.
    I fucking love BDSM.
    Wrote a very explicit story once with BDSM.
    Research went into that and oh ho ho what I found.

    ReplyDelete