labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, July 3, 2009

♪: warrant - cherry pie


That's what it looked like outside this morning. Ack, beautiful.


Finally finished I Wish I Was Dead. SO far everything has been positive about the reviews. It's just some funny story about an adulterer and his mishap, haha.

I've been working the past two days. UGH, hate it. The house, though, good golly miss molly.
The view is so breathtaking, literally. I ate lunch on their patio just to stare. (Pictures below.)

So, we were painting 95% of the house in Thin Ice. I got at least one joke out of it, and so did my Aunt, Lisa.
Me - *stands in front of the closet where all the paint is, talking nonchalantly to my mother*
Randy - *swishes his hands in the air to signal for me to move it or lose it*
Me - Don't say excuse me or anything. *moves away*
Randy - Okay, Princess.
Me - That's supposed to insult me?
Randy - *ignoring me* Vern, what is the paint color?
Mom - Thin Ice.
Me - Which is what you're walking on unless you watch out.
Hahhahaha.

Randy has this little leg which doesn't work. Hasn't worked since he was a child. He just scoots it around (hahahahahha). So, yesterday, we rolled A LOT. And the man was sore all over. Randy goes to sit up, and can't stretch out his back so he walks up like a hunchback. My father looks at him and just says, "GodDAMMIT Randy, you're embarrassing the company."

I walked in on Jimmy Dale vomiting. Saw it all.
He was in the fucking garage, where I was fixing to fucking roll. Not in the goddamn middle where we can avoid it, but near a fucking wall, hahahaha.
He made noises like a bird call or something as he vomits.

I had my father's iPod and my mom had hers. So, we synchronized our music. We were listening to the same thing at the exact same time. We would sing and everything.


From the entrance you see this.


You can literally see HALF of Bowling Green. You can even see of all Western's campus, all their buildings, etc... I want to watch Western's fireworks show tomorrow, from their patio... It would be awesome as hellllll.


I'M IN PAINNNN.
That's from rolling two days in a roll, haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment