labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

♪: ガゼット - COCKROACH

I HAVE, SIX, COUNT 'EM SIX FUCKING MOSQUITO BITES.
I
Am
Not
Happy.
This means, and you heard it here first, that I REFUSE to go outside unless I have bug spray.
Fuck Buddism. I'm sure they all just cussed at Mosquitos and 'accidentally' swatted at them.
All of them are on my right arm. Just there. NOWHERE ELSE ON MY BODY. It's like a cruel joke.

Cricket's last night was PHUN. Really, it was Cricket.
We color-raped some pictures.

I played horses with Kaylee. It was fun. I picked the tallest horse and kept raving on its superiority to everything.
Then Kaylee explained it was the Daddy horse and she had the momma horse.
She picked one up, and I said, "No, I don't find that one attractive, I do this one, though."
I had to DEMAND Cricket to get my phone for me so Kaylee wouldn't ruin the horses in the kissing circle.
She really wanted me on the floor, but due to my back, I wouldn't, haha.
AND, Zach kept headbutting me on my Vagina.
Talk about awkward.
It was fucking adorable though.
I said, "If this is a sign to come, count me in."
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
OMG, it's hilarious when he headbutts.

Cricket and I went back to her room to finish the colorings we had. No, Cricket, I think you were already finished.
I had a LONG way to go.
Cricket's:

(click on me for larger size!)
She added the clouds and trees to the picture. I love this so much.

MINEEEEE:

(click on me for larger sizeee!)
I added hardwood floors, a neat design to the walls (that you can only really see if it's gleaming), a picture that exclaims 'I love Boats,' and I think that's it.
Me - *mixing red and brown together for the table in the background* Do you think this looks red and brown?
Cricket - Ehhhh, not really. Wait, are you trying to do mahogany?
Me - *smiles* Guilty.

Mulan isn't even HALF as good as what The Little Mermaid can do for you.
Except for the racism in every chinaman. Haha.

I'll end this with Molly (I had to offer her the PROSPECT of food to get these good pictures:



ps - my dream last night was so weird.
The world had ended... And all the 'good' people had was this train thing. Every person who needed food, shelter, was to go with us to find more, or to start a small colony.
Then, we were jumped by these thieves and one of them wasn't human. A giant snake looking guy who dressed like the Joker, but in blue. There was screaming and us trying to fight and that's all I can remember, haaaaaaaa.

6 comments:

  1. By far that dog is pretty badass if I do say so myself. I mean you have rockets and bombs and then you have that dog.

    Badass....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog can take a hit too.
    I bet she could chew off her own leg without flinching once.
    But, if there's a storm, it's a rodeo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard "If there's a storm..." before but it sounds awesome, so do excuse me using it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant that in the literal sense, but it's cool.
    Haha, I don't care.
    I'm a trend-setter wherever I roam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. doggie! those ears are just too cute!

    ps sorry about the stupid bites.

    ReplyDelete