labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

♪: ac/dc - shoot to thrill

The time 9PM.
Me and Emily were walking around SG, just coming back from the train. While we were sitting down at the library, Emily wanted to waste five minutes of her life on a cigarette (literally) and said she couldn't find her lighter. There's only so many places she would have left it was the train. So, while I'm the one fetching it (because you have to climb a bit to get in there) some sirens are really loud. It's a very prominent sound so there's no mistaking. SInce I'm trespassing and have things on me, I'm so cautious to hurry and retrieve her lighter. Suddenly, as I think the sirens are slowly popping my eardrums, Emily says in some daring, hitherto tone, "Omg, Heather, I'm not even joking, come here!"
I freak the fuck out and come hurdling out of the train and on the ground, in a near run, out of breath, saying, "What? Where is it?"
Emily looks at me funny and says, "What? I found my lighter." She holds it up in the air and waves it.
"WHAT! Not cool! Not cool!" I put one hand on one knee and point, chest heaving so the heart wouldn't ram into my ribs, "Not cool!"
"What? The sirens?" And she giggles.
"Omg!" And I look to the train, to her and just heave some more. We keep walking.
Emilys turns to me, in a half smile, half reminiscent way, "I didn't even hear the sirens, I'm sorry."

Hahahahaha. It makes me laugh just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment