labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

♪: queen - flash

I finished 'Watch Your Mouth' by Daniel Handler. And, it was a moderate novel. I guess, since it's his first book, it should be as would be expected, but I wouldn't read the book again or have a deep, meaningful discussion about it. Make sense? A very mediocre book. That's all I have to say.

Yesterday, at work, between me, dad, mom and Randy, I asked.
"C'mon. Who would you rather be stuck with Ishmal or the captain from 20,000 leagues under the sea?" I look up to my father.
He smiles and says, "Ishmal."
I reply, "I don't know, the submarine would be cool until you discover the captain is crazy and then it would suck. But, you know Ishmal is crazy from the beginning so it's really suicide."
That's the end of what I remember. Haha, the only reason that subject was brought up because my mother noted how living in a submarine would be hell to herself. But, think about it. How boss would it be to be under the sea with some crazy captain? Well, until he went nuts. OR, go on some small boat with Ishmal and see your death happen? It would be an awesome way to die - trying to harpoon a blood-thirsty sea critter.

No comments:

Post a Comment