labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, March 2, 2009

♪: 新興宗教楽団NoGoD - 万黒深層大サァカス

This NoGoD song I'm listening to is the fucking shit.
OMG.
hahaha.

UM.
I video'd my cat annoying me, well, distracting me. He does this every single fucking day. I love him, but this gets a tad old, haha.
(I think this NoGoD song is freaking him out, he's tensing, haha.)

1 comment:

  1. "She came back smelling like another cat once... I have to show her ample amounts of love now or she may stray again."~~~ Its what big heads thinking....
    Fucking A by the way, I love your cat. I hope that whenever he dies he haunts me.

    ReplyDelete