labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

♪: cellt - キミノ欠片~kakera~

Okay, this is going to totally sound egotistical of me... BUT I CAN'T MAKE THE DECISION. See, you know how you need a photo of yourself to spread everywhere AS your profile picture? Yeah. I have three I can't choose from. Especially for this blog's profile photo. I like all them about equally.





I think I like the second one the most, but I really like how utterly fucking huge my lip looks on the last one.

Btw, like twenty minutes ago, I finished 'You Suck' by Christopher Moore. Since this book came later in his writing career it wasn't such a pain to read.

Now I decided to finally read 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.' It's literally on my bed, waiting for me to finish this entry, go brush me teeths and head to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one too...shows attitude...roll with #2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Meatbags opinion... the second one... plus you catch a look at the figure that is Ichi..

    ReplyDelete