labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, March 27, 2009

♪: reba

Hahahahahahaha.
Today was horrible.
I was at Emily's and, in her bathroom, although her stepmom was suspected of coming home any minute, we did the dirty deed. Then, in the middle of it, her mom came home.
I don't think I've moved that quickly in a tenth of a second, ever. Hahaha.
Sad to say, she smelt it. I was surprised, paranoid and then I said, "Heyyyyy, wanna go to Wendy's?"
And then I said, "I probably won't be back here in awhile, hahaha."
Awwww, I wasn't kidding.

Suckage.
This is anti-boss.

But it's cool. I'm fixing to get rid of the culprit soon ♥

1 comment:

  1. There are sooo many dirty deeds, and some done dirt cheap! Bad girls...bad!

    ReplyDelete