labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, March 26, 2009

♪: the dishwasher leaking...

THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT. THE FUCKING DISHWASHER IS LEAKING. Of course I realize the thing has been broken, tore up, sickly for the past year, half year. It's crossed my mind that, one day, this little dish washer will go to heaven. Every possible opportunity, thought I could have, crossed my mind. But the REALITY of it battles my sense of dreaming and reality. At least up to six times we will have to do dishes by hand and wishing for even a sickly dishwasher to answer our prayers. WHY ME, DEAR LORD? WHY ME?
Yes, I could be thankful that I even had one... But that does nothing for no one.
I want my dishwasher like a whore wants a desperate adulterer. They just go.

Hung out with Emily... The day turned too pretty to decline an offer such as walking, accompanied, by a friend (in my favourite place to walk, ever). We did it in the train (list! revisited) and there was bird poo. And, in some enclosed train, I thought aloud, "Why is there bird shit?"
Emily answered, "Well, they probably just came in here because of the holes in the doors."
"Ah, shelter from the rain," I said.
Later on...
"We're in a train."
Emily nodded in a smile, "Yeahhhhhh."
"Hahahaha. Birds refugeed here."

Since we're trespassing there are these kids on bikes. And I'm so paranoid they're gonna come in the train and see us... Or tell someone. So, I'm going from side to side, switching between these little steps. And, when I come back to where Emily is sitting, I open our window and stick my entire head outside with them out there, clearly in eyesight. Hahahaha.
While I'm laughing at myself, thanking God they didn't see me and coming back to where we're sitting, Emily said, "Haha, make it look obvious we're trespassing."
"Hahahahahaha, I stuck my entire head out the window!"

And then I found a light switch. I played with it for a minute.

Stepping off the train, I said, "Oh! Those were birds I was hearing. Birds having sex."
Emily said, "Ew."
I turn to her and reply. "That's nature, Emily. Get used to it."

After making a joke, I said, "Hahahaha, you have me energized! I'm full of kicks."

But before all that happened, I spotted this in a little closet thing:

CONDOM!

After that though, we went walking back to her house because she had to pee really badly. Well, the pretty part of the sunset was setting behind us. I actually start walking backwards and then jogging. I would look at Emily why I would walk/jog backwards and I kept yelling, "C'mon! Look behind you! Walk backwards!" I did that for two blocks, hahaha.

And the Wendy's drive-thru was hilarious. Saw an old friend, Jacob.
And I said, once I recognized him, "Oh, dude! 'sup! It's like Double Trouble coming to see you!"
And then, I kept getting distracted and he asked me two/three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment