labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, March 6, 2009

♪: 清春 - slow

As I said I would cricket, I wrote practically everything from the beginning to the ending of the recording that was awesome, haha. PHEW, is all I have to say. It's so long. And now that I listen to it, it's not as funny as before, as it would obviously be. Anyway. I talked A LOT.

*Thinking of Miyavi*
Me: He would always think nature is beautiful... Like, on his blog, he would take pictures of a field and think it was pretty. Like, it was just a field with a couple of trees in it. I've seen better, you know? So, you know, I think he's high when he's on photo shoots. Righttttt? He's hyper high. He quit smoking, cigarettes. Not weed. One or the other. He would actually have weed

*Also thinking of Miyavi, listening to 'Are you ready to rock?'*
Cricket: Do you think he understands half the English he sings?
Ichi: I mean his blog sometimes has gangster language. He uses gangster languages to use for combust sentences. For basic English that you would learn over the year if you're a famous musician. And so, but sometimes he says 'promiscuous' or makes his entire sentences longer than five words, with other big words. You know, like a sentence you'd think a third year English sentence would make. And I think his band, actually, because he uses commas, semi-colon maybe in the middle. I actually thin he tells people to tell people what to write about or maybe his crew members making fun of him in a way. Hahahahahaha. I mean because it's really gang English. I mean, you could just tell it's black people when they're typing. Because they all have a first grade reading level.
Cricket and Ichi: Hahahahahhaa.
Ichi: And they're 27. Hahahahahahahaha. If we go to his myspace, it'll explain everything.
*when the song baka na hito comes on:*
Ichi: Hahaha, he's singing, 'baka na hito.' baka means stupid, hito means person. Na is the adjective that combines them to make Bye stupid person, by idiot.
*when relighting, the ash falls off, holds to the lighter and then I jump and it falls everywhere.*
Ichi: Hahahahahha. *pause* I just described baka na hito to you.

*After discussing Miyavi's history, I mention*
Me: Not like Dir en grey popular, or Gackt popular. He had his own kind of fans. Until Gackt copied off him. Like Hyde did with Vampires. Because Gackt said he was a vampire. And Hyde liked vampires. So, Hyde said, "I wanna make a movie." And Gackt was like, "Hey, you're cuteeeeeee." Like, come back to my candlelight abode. Where I don't like the harsh, luminescent lights, because I'm a vampire.
*pause and cricket isn't really getting it, haha*
Ichi: How is that not funny to you? No, seriously, that's how he lives. That's his house. He doesn’t use electrical lights at all. Hyde said they actually wrote the movie together in Gackt's house. And he mentioned Gackt only uses candlelight. And then they get drunk a lot and wrote the script.
Cricket: I believe it, haha.
Ichi: Yeah, they got drunk and wrote the script. He admitted that. So you know they were doing it. I bet they practiced scenes in bed, "look at my drama face!" Like, a girl would do to a guy. Kind of like a goofy dancing around the room, trying out dramatic poses.
Cricket: Yeahhhh.
Ichi: And one would be in the bed half covered in a blanket.
*Continuing on Miyavi with a new song of his coming on*
Ichi: He went to Tokyo with completely nothing. He only had a gutiar.
Cricket: That's amazing.
Ichi: That's what he says and I kind of believe it.
Cricket: That would explain why he got fat until he got popular.
*both laugh*

Ichi: I can't believe Gackt answers the door naked. How awesome would it be to be told to go deliver this to '209' and then there will be Gackt naked, in front of you. You're like, "*nod* :DDD" he's very open about his bi-sexuality. That's a compliment for his manhood. We all know he's gay. He likes to give the girls hope. He did Hyde, and probably Sakura since Sakura was their drummer or something and Hyde and Sakura got together. So, Gackt did too.

*listening to Ekisentorikku Otona Yamai*
Ichi: You know, I used to do a dance to this song while walking to the mailbox in Smiths Grove. I used to dance while walking to the mailbox.
Cricket: Do it now.
Ichi: *Mouths no*
Cricket: *whines* why notttttt?
Ichi: Noooo, noooo, nooooo. *Shakes head* You know, when I saw your fingerstache idea, I was like, "I went NOOOOOOOOOO," hahahaha, "Wait, she has to mean on her finger. Hahahahahaha."
Cricket: Mom said the same thing.
Ichi: If it was on your face, I'd be, "Nooo." You'll say, "C'mon." Then I'll be like, "Okayyyyyy."

*finally at Miyavi's blog, proving once and for all that it truly isn't miyavi writing his blog, himself:*
Cricket: That's not even kinda him!
Ichi: I knowwwww, haha, I knowwww.
*both pointing out flaws, we conclude*
Ichi: He's like, in a whiny voice, "Well, I don't want to do blog now that I'm famous!" And so he has someone who has, who they let hit the joint and make this for him. He just secretly make fun of him because he's not even trying to learn English.
*scrolling down and seeing http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b294/DirenGreyaknot/l_d88e844aafbb4026a1f62f2abbb0427c.jpg that picture, I say,*
Ichi: Oh, I'm a musician in thirty different positions.
*watching videos of Miyavi, i click on 'kai and Miyavi kiss'*
Ichi: This is backstage on the peace and smile carnival tour where all the peace and smile company bands do a concert. *Miyavi kisses kai on the cheek, kai makes face and [playfully slaps Miyavi as the man walks away.* Hahahahaha, he's like, "OH, Miyavi, stopp ittt!"
*a minute later, to cricket*
Ichi: Oh Miyavi stop itttttt!
*tired of watching Miyavi videos and tried to find something else, funny, couldn't find it and settled on some crappy indies band named 'heart' pv*
Ichi: Haha, he has fucking fairy wings. Like, how much do you have to demean yourself in Japan to wear this kind of stuff to be in a band. He's wearing, look at his outfit, he's demeaning himself if he's straight.
Cricket: It's true.
Ichi: How much are they demeaning themselves to be in this band?! Look at him *points to guitarist* He's a buzzkill! He really wanted this bad. *Watches a bit more* Drag queens all over Japan love this band. I can understand wanted to dress up for the video, but they actually dress up like this for photos hoots and everything. This is their look for everythinggggg. If they go and sign things, this is how they dressed up. His guitar is even pink, Cricket.
*chuckles, few moments later of silence*
Ichi: Why are we still listening to this?

2 comments:

  1. Wow... you left out the fact that you were telling me about Christopher Moore, which lead to how fucking a Ann Rices vampires are, to Gackt... because he too is a vampire... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not, that wasn't recorded!
    I knowwwww. It's sad because that was a fucking awesome conversation. But we were talking about that before we lit up, haha.

    ReplyDelete