labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

♪: radwimps - おしゃかしゃま

Hung out with Cricket today and offended a kid. Eh, she'll get over it. She was a sore loser. Although I don't know from what.

Standing in the doorway as Cricket does her mom's, Tina's, hair, Tina is talk away and I'm a bit bored of the conversation. When I come back, she just said something about a black and decker pecker wrecker. I squint my eyes and explain, "Yeahhh, I was a bit bored of the conversation so I zoned. It's okay, I do it to my sister all the time."
Mother and Daughter both share an uncertain chuckle. Tina explains herself by giving a brief description of the conversation. At the end, after I zone in again, I catch, "See? It wasn't that bad was it? I was talking about my black and decker pecker wrecker."
I give a quizzical expression to Cricket.
Cricket answers my look to me while she is still dying her mother's hair, "She's talking about her vibrator."
Tina agrees, "I am! It takes a car battery to operate. ;)"
Cricket shares a face with me since her mother can't see her, "Geez! Did you feel my childbirth?"

Having The Kid in the car with us (Me, Cricket and Tina) to go get pizza, we all keep talking about the moon to keep The Kid busy and not whine, or talk to me because I kept getting her huffy, haha, anyway. Well, the moon is to our side and we're fixing to go a curve to the right. Tina says to The Kid, "Yeah, and in a minute, it's going to be behind us."
Picturing the moon going behind us because of a curve and Tina realizing that unlike someone who is young and wouldn't really car about how the earth revovles as we drive around on it, I say in a very matter-of-fact tone, "Wow, you've been around a long time to know that."

No comments:

Post a Comment