labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

♪: moving pictures - never

Last night after coming home from Cricket's, while on the toilet, I thought of another story which I'm in the midst of writing. It's going to be awesome. Already have the title ('That's Not What Love is') which I thought of this morning while eating a muffin.
The story shuffles through some messed up man's life, where no one knows what he truly likes/is until it's too late. He keeps switching between weird fucking fetishes to make the girl he's with to love him. And, I have five written down, two written out and yes. It's going to be awesome as shit.
Anyway.

My dream last night was exhausting.
A brief summary: So. A girl and me weren't getting along so I hit her or something and I walked away. While walking away, her and her friends follow me. Then, I stop, stare at her and she has a weapon. A broken can. She jabbed it at me and I'm holding her hands apart while everyone laughs and I'm screaming, because this woman is mad, "Someone call the police!"
I finally get loose and am running away through back alleys, trying too hard to grab onto doors and shit to stay in the air, above her head. Every time she spots me, she has a different weapon, found on the street, bent and shit to make it dangerous. I try to run, but we all know in dreams, it's so hard to run away from a dream-character. Even hitting her, when she catches me for the second time, because I keep missing.
I get away, once more, and am searching for people to help me, to get her off, to let me hide there and use their phone. I'm begging, pleading, on the verge of tears. No one hears me. Fed-up, I sneak into some Asian parlor, hiding from that vicious girl and all her giggling friends. The Asians keep telling me to go face her like a woman and to get out.
About that time I wake up.

New song for the list me and Cricket are making:
新興宗教楽団NoGoD - 万黒深層大サァカス

1 comment:

  1. Funny how the toilet lends itself to creative bursts....unless you are Elvis...then you just have a barbituate-influenced heart attack...

    ReplyDelete