labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

♪: Sinéad O'Connor - nothing compares to you

First off, it's been a few funny days.

03/23/2009

Some bean juice, as I was doing dishes, looked like a smiley face, soooo.


(my name. haha. I just scratched it on the porch swing arch.)
Amanda - Mom's going to be mad if she reads that. If she can read it.
Me - No she won't. She has no proof it was me.


Me and Cricket (mostly Cricket) built a fire. Haha. Hard to light, but it was worth the five minutes watching. Fire is awesome as shit.

Today
We recently learned my sister is lactose and tolerant so, I love to brag on my skill of drinking milk by the gallons (not literally, but yeah).
So, we're sitting on the couch and I turn to my sister and repeat her name until she looks at me, "Amanda. Amanda. Amanda. Amanda. Amanda."
"What?"
"Guess what I can do and you can't."
"What?"
"Drink a large milkshake in one sitting."
She turns away, rolling her eyes.
"Amanda."
"WHattttt?" She slightly rolls her eyes and smiles.
"Guess what I can do and you can't."
She turns away.
"Drink a tall glass of milk. Amanda. Guess what I can do and you can't."
She doesn't even try anymore.
I go on, "Eat cereal. Amanda. Amanda. Amanda. Amanda."
She finally looks over.
"Guess what I can do and you can't."
She turns back to the TV.
"Eat loads of cheese."
I ran out of things to say, so I quit there. Haha. She's lucky.

Today, at work, in this person's home who's remodeling it, in their bathroom, there's this:

Shortly after, we all took break and then laughed about it. My mom and I laughed to me saying it's "Mad-Eye Moody." We all laughed to me saying it's probably the dog's. Hahahahaha. Then to see Randy's reaction was even funnier.


I had fun with a doorknob. I was making faces at it for a minute before I decided to take a picture.

In general/yesterday
So, hahaha, I just remembered a conversation me and a friend, Emily, were having at some park.
She was sitting there, and although I don't remember how the discussion started, it was just awkward as hell to remember:
Emily - Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
Me - VAMPIRE. Shit yeah. I know werewolves can go in the daylight. But when they turn, they're UGLY.
Emily - Werewolves are badass though.
Me - But you would turn ugly, you can't have sex when you're a werewolf.
Emily - You can have sex when you're a werewolf. With another werewolf.
Me - *Makes face utterly flabbergasted* hahahahahha, It would be like two huge dogs going at it!
Emily - No, like... *laughs*
Me - It would be gross.
Emily - NOOO. *Laughs*
Me - Like yessssss.
Emily - You can turn back into people. You don't always have to be a dog.
Me - I realize that, but when I turn and try to look sexy it's just....
Emily - You'll be a dog, you won't think about being sexy. You'll just think about like, basic instincts.
Ichi - HAHAHAHAHAH. Hold her down and just hump her.
Emily - *laughs hysterically* I'm not talking about sex, but, okay.
Ichi - OH. Hahahaha. OMG. I thought we were.
Emily - *explains how we switched*
Ichi - I don't know. I would miss the daylight, but I would be so ugly. But Vampires are just so sexy all the time.
Emily - No, not all of 'em.
Ichi - Why Anne Rice is careful with her Vampires. She didn't want ugly Vampires either. They were all sexy.
Emily - That's what they're supposed to be, though. They're romantic and erotic and you know.
Ichi - Yeah, I know, then it happens, you're like, "Okay."
Emily - You choose, then you kill them. Then, if you're lucky, you get turned into a Vampire. If not, they just let you all.
Ichi - Dude. So, the cops haven't come so I guess no one saw us.

No comments:

Post a Comment