labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

♪: breakfast at tiffany's

Today has been one eventful day. Very boss. Oh, I have some stories to tell you.

Ichi - Dude, walk yonder!
Cricket - *silence*
Ichi - Hahahaha. I just said something mature with some teenage slang. Ironic.
Cricket - Aw. You hang around me too much. It's like a little part of me with you trying to get out.
Ichi - *laughs and busts out her phone, writing down the conversation. after she finishes writing* Well. I done the best I could with what I remembered.

Ichi - I haven't been this stupid high in a long time.
Cricket - *stares blankly at Ichi and then reaches for her arm* Come. Let's frolic.

Deciding to frolic with my wand/stick/sit&spin (Tina), we agreed to mess with the cows next door. So, after feeding the ducks, we go directly to the fence. I egged the cows on, tapping their fence with the wand/stick/sit&spin; Cricket blew bubbles at them and the cows looked fucking amazed (little worlds!).

As they were huddled, a tad closer than they are in the picture, I jog a few steps up with my arms raised and go, "BLLLEHHHHH."
They scattered. It was hilariousssssss.

*Walking past a boat*
Ichi - Cricket, go take a ride in the boat on your pond. I'll take a picture.
Cricket - No.... I think it has a hole in it.
Ichi - So?
Cricket - Then you do it.
Ichi - *angry expression* No. Fuck you. You would let me die.


This is boss shit.

ps - Cricket Sophomore year (or Freshman?)!


She's in a trash can, haha.

pss - figured out my new blog nickname: Mr 500!
LONG story, but it's funny and sad that I don't know my math skills.

1 comment:

  1. Freshman year... thats why I was in the trash can.... lol
    Dude, walk yonder!

    ReplyDelete